Young Western Girl in Trouble in China - How Cute Chinese Girls Scammed An Innocent British Girl

A beautiful young British girl works in China as a teacher and one day... this happens:

"I was at Tian'anmen Square, just coming out of the National Museum of China (which was mega cool) and there were 3 Chinese girls taking photos of each other outside, in a touristy way. They asked me to take their photo all together, so I did. They started complimenting me (which isn't unusual with the girls here) and asked where I was from etc. They said they were from near Hong Kong and they seemed really nice. They said they were on their way to the food market and I asked if I could join them, they said "of course!" and we started walking there. On the way, after about 15 minute walk, one of them said they were thirsty so we stopped at a shitty little tea shop. It's the Chinese kind where you get a small room privately for your group, which looks like a prison cell with a big table and chairs inside. They ordered 2 pots of herbal tea and some coffee. I ordered a coke and also had a couple of cups of the herbal tea. We were chatting and laughing and it was all really nice. After about 20 minutes, one of the girls ordered glasses of red wine for us all to "celebrate making a new friend" and we all drank to that. I said I was looking forward to seeing the food market as it was apparently full of traditional Chinese food, along with the scorpions and spiders etc kind of stuff on sticks. They said "OK, let's go now, drink up!" so we did. We'd been in the room about 40 minutes, having a great time. One of the girls went out of the small room and came back in with the waitress and the bill. The bill was 2000 yuan, which is about £200. This is for 2 pots of herbal tea, a coke, 2 cups of coffee and some crisps that we shared. I immediately knew I'd been scammed and the whole thing was a set up, but I didn't let on. I was smiling and saying "wow, that's so expensive! Shall we split it between us?" They were smiling and said "Yes, that's what we normally do. We don't come here very often because it's expensive, but it's worth it because it's so nice".

They said they were going to all pay by card. I dug into my bag and looked in my purse. I took all my money out except for 70 yuan (about £7) and put it into my bra when they weren't looking. Then I said loudly "Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I don't have enough money, I had no idea that it would be so expensive!" I showed them inside my purse and counted out the notes. I gave them every last bit of money I had in there and was apologizing a lot. That's when it started getting nasty. They stood dravot.blogspot.com up around me while I was still sitting down and they started shouting and getting quite aggressive. One of them grabbed my bag and took out my purse to check for more money. She pulled out my Chinese bank card and tried to take it out of the room to try to pay with it. I grabbed her and wrestled her to try to get it back, but the others pushed me to the ground. I got back up and got my card back. I told them there is no money in that account anyway, which there isn't, as I haven't been paid yet. They got the card back off me and tried to pay with it. Obviously, it didn't work and they threw it back at me. They went through my bag to try to find more money, but there was none. They all went out of the room and locked me in on my own. I put my phone in my knickers!

They left me locked in that room on my own for about 15 minutes, I was fucking terrified. The 3 girls came back in and there were 4 or 5 men standing at the door, looking kinda tough. The girls were shouting at me and pushed me to the ground again. I tried to leave but the men stopped me. After another 15 minutes of shouting and them insisting I had more money or a phone, they left and I followed them out. They said they were very angry and no longer wanted to go to the food market and they were going home. I walked (very fast) down the street towards the subway station and they followed me all the way there. I stood next to a security guard and they stood just a short distance up the street, looking at me. After about 10 minutes, they turned around and walked away. I ran and got onto the first subway train I saw. I burst into tears, shaking and nobody gave a fuck. Nobody speaks English and I was completely alone and helpless, it was awful."
Western Girls vs Asian Girls , White Girls vs Asian Girls ,  European Girls vs Chinese Girls

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları