A Wednesday Story


I need to house train my frog, he just pooped on my window sill.
I am up for this loads. I bought new heels today and they need showing off.
I think my heads gonna explode...worst headache ever.
constantly giving myself panic attacks. Need to seriously chill out.
Don't look at me.. I'm a nice boy and all .. but I'm over marching.

Why must they be so tempting with their corsets of the day?
What is everyone up to on Friday.. I'm thinking drinks at mine..

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları