Smoked Feta Cheese


I don't even like regular Feta....tastes like a goats bedding.

Oh... you would LOVE smoked feta.... totally different... it is fantastic.

I'll take your word for it. just don't tell me you like blue cheese?

That freaks me out a bit, but you can get it with white instead of blue veins and that tastes nice and you can't see the mouldy bacteria.

Blue cheese tastes like the gents urinals in a public toilet.

Well I will have to take your word for it... I have never tasted the gent's urinals in a public toilet... or indeed any toilet.

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları