Boxing - Box - Boxers

A sport that I actually know hardly anything about. But to sum it up in my own words. A sport that takes a lot of time to practice for, and I imagine that it is hard work. It is a little too violent for my own liking, but a lot of people like it. And a lot of drunken people like to think they can box themselves. I really can’t write much more on this subject.




Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Kekik Nasıl Ayıklanır ve Kurutulur

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları