Red Currant - Why Do I Like Red Currants - I love red currant jam

I love this fruit. I grow it in my garden. I have 1 adult and 3 young red currant trees. Also 1 black and 1 white currant.
It's very easy growing, tasty and healty.

And I love red currant jam. I make it very well (yes, I am a cool jam maker lol). This year (2009) I filled 23 jars. This is a new record! And all the fruit came from my garden!

Read this now:
"Red currants contain among other good compounds iron, potassum, vitamin C and fiber and are useful for cancer patients, old people, hearth patients or diabetic patients"

Eat more and more yummy Red Currants.. and it will fight for you against:

urinary lithiasis
constipation
plethora
icterus
hepatic congestion
arthritism
cancer
gout
hydropsrheumatism
anorexia
inflammations
tinea
anorexia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kekik Nasıl Ayıklanır ve Kurutulur

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları